I wish I was dead. Not because I'm suicidal.
But because I don't want you to know my existence anymore.
I don't want you to remember my body.
Any memories were just dreams.
It wasn't real.
Eventually I will fade away into time.
You might vaguely get a flash of who I was.
But it will be fleeting.
You don't need to remember me when you have your living obsessions.
Forget I existed. I am dead too you.
Dont mourn me.
Celebrate the empty hole you can now fill with someone else.
I wasn't even dead and cold and you moved on.
So, move on. Forget about me.
You didn't need me while I was alive.
So it wont effect you if I'm dead and gone.
I wish I was dead...
So I don't need to think about you.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The last time I saw you
I liked the way you walked. Is that weird? You held yourself with a humbling confidence. I was jealous of your clothes constantly caressing...
-
Every day I have to walk through the threshold where you told me you loved me. I turned to look at you and told you I loved you too. We emb...
-
I liked the way you walked. Is that weird? You held yourself with a humbling confidence. I was jealous of your clothes constantly caressing...
-
Are we on the same page? No, I'm on chapter one. Starting from the beginning. The normal place to start. While you started in the mid...
No comments:
Post a Comment